With an excellent 2010 behind us and continuing signs of a revitalized real estate market, Forty West Builders is looking to add to its’ team. We are actively seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to work primarily from our main office in Ellicott City and within surrounding communities. Please read the job description below for more details. Resumes should be submitted to email@example.com.
Forty West Builders, a new home builder with a tradition spanning over 30 years, is looking for an energetic individual to join our team as a marketing coordinator. This position will feature a diverse set of responsibilities designed to support our sales team and company marketing initiatives with a primary focus on handling website content and distribution, social media management and other associated digital marketing projects. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, with the ideal candidate possessing a solid understanding of consumer based marketing, strong written and oral communication skills, social media expertise and a willingness to manage a diverse set of responsibilities.
Core Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing online social media presence and developing associated content. These channels include Facebook, Twitter, blogs, industry portals and other forums.
- Updating company website and analyzing tracking data to help determine strategic direction.
- Managing customer databases and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Creating and assisting with the distribution of tactical print marketing to support our sales team.
- Writing and designing quarterly newsletter and overseeing distribution of such.
- Working with outside programmers and IT professionals to maintain effective web presence.
- Overseeing printing and inventory of company collateral to include brochures, specialty ad items, signage, etc.
- Executing consistent communication with Realtor community and other partners who are instrumental in our sales success.
- Utilize and create efficiencies with the company’s online CRM application.
- Interacting with customers through the design and construction process. This may include coordination of the buyer’s selections prior to construction and hence the reason this position requires a diverse set of responsibilities.
- Manage various administrative tasks associated with ongoing sales and marketing initiatives as needed.
* Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing/Communications.
* Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years of experience in the marketing or communications field.
* Must be proficient with various Social Media platforms, web blogs, web analytics software and all Microsoft Office programs. Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and some HTML knowledge is a plus.
* Previous Experience in the new home or real estate industry helpful.
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.